- This event has passed.
March Networking Luncheon | Identity 2.0 – The Psychological Switch That Will Catapult Your Influence, Impact & Income
March 14, 2018 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
During this presentation, you will discover:
- How your identity drives your behaviors
- How you can expand your identity
- Why most people go to trainings, learn new information and do not use it
- How to dramatically diminish the emotional ups and downs
- How to create consistency with any new behavior
- A process to create an unstoppable mindset and a phenomenal year in 2018
Roberto Monaco has been a full-time speaker, coach and trainer since 2002, and has conducted more than 4,500 presentations in the United States, England, Canada, Mexico, Brazil and Puerto Rico.
He worked for the Anthony Robbins Companies for 6 years and in 2004, 2005, 2006 and in 2007 he was the top producer and revenue generator in the country. In 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008 Roberto also coached and trained all the other Peak Performance Strategists at The Anthony Robbins Companies.
He has advised and consulted with Fortune 500 companies, executives, managers and sales professionals in the areas of peak performance, leadership, psychology of achievement, presentation skills, video marketing and sales.
In addition to conducting workshops and presentations, Roberto spends on average 15 hours per week conducting one on one coaching sessions with CEOS, managers, sales professional and entrepreneurs from a wide range of industries such as mortgage, real estate, financial planning, coaching, retail, training and development, etc.
Roberto Monaco is originally from Porto Alegre, Brazil, and he conducts workshops and trainings in three languages: English, Portuguese and Spanish. Roberto lives in San Diego CA with his beautiful wife Kathryn and his daughter Sofia.
The Brigantine’s Exceptional Menu:
Classic Fish Tacos
Brig Salad with Chicken
* Note – Space is limited to 55 seats only! Please arrive early and claim your spot. This will sell out and once we have 55 in the room, all others will be turned away.
* Parking – The Brigantine does offer valet parking for $6. There is FREE parking available on the North side of Via del la Valle (Solana Beach), on Cedros Ave, Sierra Ave and all of Solana Beach. Del Mar charges for parking, so please arrive early and know your parking options.
All are welcome!